I think we’ve already discovered that happy childhood memories are not my forte, I know I had them, I just can’t remember them. It’s the pessimist in me. So I’m trying really hard to remember a good childhood memory. But until then I think I'll just post some random photos.
First up we have a beautiful display of Joanna's love for her baby sister.
It's an ask and ye shall receive kind of thing. I mentioned I wanted a Batman cake and Joanna made it! Here it is next to the movie cover so you can see how incredible this is.
We all know Theo, and we know that Kathryn would love to get him back for all the little "charming" things he does...well, she had her chance with a pair of clippers.
Thomas was showing off one night his gymnastic skills. I think in a few short years he'll be ready to compete.




2 comments:
very fun pictures, Jess. Thanks for the contribution.
No problem Mart.
Post a Comment