Thursday, August 14, 2008

We had a good time!

Kathryn, Jessica and I were goofing off today when we should have been working. Here are the fruits of our labors:
If Ed and Heather ever decide to have another one, here is what their little boy would look like. Cute, right?

Matt and Heather wanting to even out the numbers would have a little girl who looks like this!
Kathryn requested a picture of her and Mike's Monkey baby! Looks like a duck to me.

Joanna and Ben will have a cute little girl!

Now on to the FUN!


Kathryn & Jimmy Fallon. She calls him her Elf baby!
Jessica and Christian Bale. I don't know how we got a black baby.
So, we did it again with Julian McMahon. Another black baby.
She wanted a redo with another picture of herself. Again, a black baby.

And finally, Jeff called in the midst of this fun and I couldn't talk because I was laughing. He requested a pic of what our kids would look like. If they are ugly, he said, we can break up now...um...kind of ugly.


3 comments:

Martha said...

Just so you know, Jeff thinks our kids would be cute, so we aren't breaking up.

Lildonbro said...

haha, that baby with you and Jeff.
Check out my blog to see my real children...sadly, all different fathers (except the two I had with George Clooney).
The forehead on Matt and Heather's furture arrival is killer, but the nice thing is...none of these kids have unibrows.

Ipso Facto said...

Oh my!