Friday, November 21, 2008
Well Well
Well, no posts since Halloween! Come on now! Well, Mike and I just celebrated our one year anniversary! Can't believe it. We celebrated it with him going to the Dr for the cysts(or whatever they are)on his head. We go back to the Dr on the 9th of December. Find out if they are bacterial or fungal!! EWE!!! He has like 6-7 of them now! He blames the new blood. Could be! We just moved into our new place. Trying to save every penny so we can buy this place in a year. Pray for us, I am!!! I don't want to move for a long time. Moving from Timken, THE LONGEST WE HAVE LIVED ANYWHERE AS A COUPLE(3.5yrs), has made me realize, clean everything, EVERYTHING, once or more times a week. Ugh, the place is a mess. It isn't horrible, but I am embarrassed of it. I told Mike, we should have moved after a year, wouldn't have been so hard:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment