Sunday, June 7, 2009

Balderdash

Family balderdash games are always fun. Luckily Kathryn's camera can take video (a feature I will desire in my next picture taking device).

In case you can't understand, cause really, it can be difficult, the word is "Finochio" and after the Pinocchio references and a few other definitions Dad began to struggle with Matt's. "Finochio - when a person from Finland fails to show up for a doctor's appointment the receptionist will often write 'finochio'."

Other highlights include:

Whiskerino

"When an animal with whiskers enters a casino unnoticed" - Sam

"The name of the Italian cat who starred in "The Cat From Outer Space"." - Dad

"An alcoholic with a thin wisp of hair on his chin. Often mispronounced with an "eeno" at the end, it is actually pronounced whisker-I-no" - Matt

"A Japanese cat used for the blind and elderly." - Devin

"A beard growing contest." The real one.

Movie - "The Girl Said No"

"In a world...in a time...when "yes" was being said by people of all races, she dared to be different. Against all odds she uttered one of the most powerful 2-letter words..."No"." - Matt

F.I.D.O

Federal Imagination Determination Organization - (Not sure cause the name isn't on it...please claim).

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

that was a good game...good times, miss you all

AuntKatween said...

Just as funny as when it happened! I am crying from laughing!