Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blast from the past

So I am taking on a little project and I've gotten a bunch of good stuff from Mom and Dad (still can't find the wedding picture of them dancing - the search for that is what started all of this). In the meantime - I thought you guys might enjoy some of the stuff I found.


Along with this - does anyone ever remember delaying Christmas by a day for a cat funeral? I would have been in 4th or 5th grade...

3 comments:

Martha said...

"I will call the police if you don't stay out of my room." Awesome!!

Cat funeral? Don't remember that or delaying Christmas.

Martha said...

Oh, and who is the baby mom is holding? The drawing doesn't say. I love it!

Ipso Facto said...

That note was from me? I have absolutely no memory of this note nor to which incident it refers...Can someone enlighten me? Just for the record, it's true- "I is private property"!!

"And Stay out of my room!" Funny, I'm still saying that after all these years.