Just kidding. There was a talk on Saturday morning. I can't remember who it was, but he talked about how sometimes we feel like we don't know enough about the Gospel. But, we do. He told a story about a little girl who couldn't hear. She saw a little boy with no legs and she went up to him and said, "I can't hear and you can't walk. But, when Jesus comes, I will be able to hear and you will be able to walk." He said she knew enough.
1 comment:
No.
Just kidding. There was a talk on Saturday morning. I can't remember who it was, but he talked about how sometimes we feel like we don't know enough about the Gospel. But, we do. He told a story about a little girl who couldn't hear. She saw a little boy with no legs and she went up to him and said,
"I can't hear and you can't walk. But, when Jesus comes, I will be able to hear and you will be able to walk." He said she knew enough.
It made me cry.
Post a Comment