Friday, October 24, 2008

Shutterfly

So I was getting ready to e-mail dad a link to the Michigan Pictures when I saw that they let you create a site that the people sign into. I thought this would be a good idea for when we share shutterfly pictures because as some of you may have noticed if you don't keep the e-mail you can't get back to the pictures through your Shutterfly, with this site if you want to go look at a picture someone else has sent you then you can just sign in to the site! Simple as that.

I added the people who were in my address book, but if you didn't get an e-mail to be "a member" please let me know and I'll add you ASAP. You can order prints from the site, but you can also just right click and save the pictures too. Just thought it would be an easy(ier) way to share photos. :)

http://donbrosky.shutterfly.com/

No comments: