Saturday, April 11, 2009

Few things to post

So, was out with Theo today. I say to them that I am getting my hair cut before Martha's wedding. Then I say "Then, I am going to DYE IT". He says "Why don't you just fast?". I could not stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! It topped a couple weeks ago. Mike told Sam and Theo if they weren't brother and sister, they would be dating (cause they fight all the time). Sam said "no, I don't date younger guys". I said that I would. So, Mike started to name guys and he said Shia Labeouf. Sam said "no, I won't date guys that say the "F" word". Theo said "Fat???" LOL!!!

This morning I finally gave him a hair cut, if any of you have seen him, you know he needed it!!!

Well, in the picture he looks a little bald:) but, he's not!! It is so soft!

No comments: