Only three and a half more days until I (Jessica, Paduka) go to the Temple!

On Saturday we ordered my Temple clothes and they should be getting here tomorrow. Today mom, Kathryn, and I went to Target to buy me a little bag to tote my stuff around in. I wish that everyone could be there with me, but I understand that not everyone can.
We'll be leaving Mom and Dad's house super early on Saturday morning to get to the Temple in time for my 8:30 "appointment". Friends and family can arrive at 9:30 (this is when my roommates and others will be showing up). And of course the part mom is waiting for...afterwards (after the Visitor's center and the bookstore) we will be hitting up The Olive Garden for some lunch.
Love and miss you all and hopefully I'll post some DC fun pictures next week!
3 comments:
Jeff and so wish we could be there. We are going to do a session in the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday (granted not at 9:30 in the morning), and we will be thinking of you.
Little sis. I too wish we could make it back there. This is one of those times when it is really tough being so far away from you guys. We'll be thinking of you, and as always, we love you so very much. See you in a month and a half!
Post a Comment