Lauryn likes to sleep in my room. We always make sure we say our prayers. I am supposed to say mine in my brain so no one hears me. She likes to say hers out loud. Here are some excerpts from her prayers and adventures sleeping in my room:
Lauryn: Your bed is warm, but mine is cold.
Lauryn: I like to sleep in your room, Ka, because I don't have another bed for someone to sleep in.
Lauryn: (sitting on the couch) Ka, you wanna cuddle me?
Me: No, I am actually going to bed in my room.
Lauryn: Ka, what I said was I am going to cuddle you in your room.
Lauryn: Heavenly Father, we are grateful for friends to share our toys and not be selfish and mean with them. We are thankful for water that we use a little bit and not a lot and get it all over.
1 comment:
I love the "What I said was..."
She is so cute and sassy :)
Post a Comment