AWE!! Thanks Jess:( This made me sad. I went to the viewing today, saw a few family members. I say this everytime, but it sucks that this is usually when we all get together! We REALLy do need to get together more.
So true. I wish I were there. I really miss the "good ole days". I was talking to mom tonight, and just had flashbacks of when we used to go by everyone's house around Christmas time, to all of the parties . . . good times, good times.
2 comments:
AWE!! Thanks Jess:( This made me sad. I went to the viewing today, saw a few family members. I say this everytime, but it sucks that this is usually when we all get together! We REALLy do need to get together more.
So true. I wish I were there. I really miss the "good ole days". I was talking to mom tonight, and just had flashbacks of when we used to go by everyone's house around Christmas time, to all of the parties . . . good times, good times.
Post a Comment