So after the funeral today, Mom, Kathryn, and I went to get lunch before having to return to work. I mentioned how we were more fair skinned than most of our relatives at the funeral today and mom said that she's always been more fair skinned. She started to tell us how she was in a wedding and someone asked grandma which one was her daughter and she pointed and said, "the white one" and then mom started to say that she was the fairest one, which made us all laugh and think, "The fairest of them all." ...way to go mom!
Also, did anyone know that mom used to play basketball when she was younger? Yeah, she did. She didn't always go to the games because they were at St. John's Villa (I think I have that right) and Grandpa didn't like to drive all that way, but she went to all the practices and we met one of her teammates today. Just wondering if you guys were as surprised as Kathryn and I were.
1 comment:
Don't think I knew that about mom. Way to go mom!
Post a Comment