Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Theoisms

Mom came to pick me up for work yesterday. Theo was still in the backseat. I asked mom "did you forget to drop him off". She said yes that she had, but Theo didn't let her know till they were right by my house. So I said "Theo, why didn't you say something to mom about that". He said "there's no shame in that" . Where does he come up with these things!

On the way home from work last night, we got on the conversation of boys. Sam was saying guys she thought were cute, but said she wouldn't date a younger guy. I said that I would. Mike started naming people and said "Shai LaBouf". I said I would date him, I think he is cute. Sam said I wouldn't, I won't date guys that say the "F" word. Theo says "Fat". It was so funny! We cracked up laughing!!!

No comments: